Get the ultimate in temperature and vacuum control in a Custom-built Vacuum Oven engineered for your unique application. Our vacuum ovens are ideal for vacuum drying, bake-out, degassing, curing resins & compounds, thermal testing, environmental testing, and moisture removal.
- Automatic vacuum control with electric valves and vacuum transducer
- Internal shelf heating to maximize conduction heating where needed
- Low operating costs due to no wasted power heating external walls
- Temperature: Ambient to 300 °C
- Vacuum: Atmospheric pressure to below 10-7 Torr
- Size Range: Cube or cylindrical designs up to 60"
- Thermal and Vacuum Control System: HVC-2500 Heat & Vacuum Controller
- Air, water cooling
- Inert gas purging
- Internal shelf heating/cooling
- Mechanical and instrumentation feedthroughs
Check out the following industry-specific applications.
Complete our Custom Vacuum Oven Request Form or complete our Standard Vacuum Oven Configuator and select the options you require and submit for formal quotation.