As a leading manufacturer of vacuum chambers and vacuum technology solutions, we engineer standard and Custom Vacuum Chambers that answer each customers' unique and demanding requirements. Chambers can be built to any dimension with materials such as stainless steel, aluminum or acrylic for medium to high vacuum applications. LACO's application engineers are dedicated to creating high performance designs with the appropriate vacuum accessories required for your vacuum application.
Custom options such as additional ports, feedthroughs and integration with vacuum accessories can be quoted upon request.
- NPT Ports: 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ etc. (half couplings or full couplings)
- NW or KF Flanges: NW 16, NW 25, NW 40, NW 50 etc.
- ISO Flanges: ISO 63, ISO 80, ISO 100, ISO 160, ISO 200 etc.
- CF Flanges: CF 1.33″, CF 2-3/4″, CF 3.5″, CF 4.5″, CF 6″, CF 8″ etc.
- Other: Swagelok, VCR, VCO, ASA flanged, O-ring compression
- Coaxial: Specify what type (BNC, MHV, SHV, Type N, SMA) and whether you need shielded or double ended
- Electrical: Specify # of conductors, amps, voltage per feedthrough. Also available in Type C and D Sub (9,15,25 and 50 pin) and multi pin
- Rotary Shaft: Specify shaft size 3/8″ or 1/2″ or larger and desired RPM. Standard is Ferro Fluidic style
- Thermocouple: Specify connector type (push on, screw type) and # of wire pairs, thermocouple wire types: K, C, E, J, T, N, R, S. Up to 5 pairs available per T/C feedthrough
- Fluid: Specify # of lines and diameter and preference for end connections (NPT, Swagelok compression or Swagelock VCO or VCR)
- Tubing: Compression style. Specify tube diameter
- ISO 100 (4″ dia view), ISO 160 (6″ dia view), ISO 200 (8″ dia view) - standard borosilicate glass viewports
- NW 25, NW 40, NW 50 glass blankoff viewport
- Custom rectangular acrylic viewport
- Fully removable 304 SS or aluminum shelves or trays supported on rails
- 304 SS slide out shelves with extension rail system for easy load and unload
- Shelves with underneath strip electric heaters for direct contact heating
- Thermal platens with machined cooling circuit for use with external thermal chillers
- Fully removable tray/rack system on rails for a high volume of parts
- Customized internal LED mounted lighting
- Includes electrical feedthroughs for LED lighting power with 120 volt external transformer
- Lighted viewports
CARTS AND STANDS
Choose from either an extruded aluminum framed cart, a stainless steel welded frame or a powder coated steel welded framed cart. Standard carts included two locking and rotatable casters. Options are also available for powder coated cart panels with magnetic locks for easy access.
Check out the following industry-specific applications.
See something you like?
- Request a Quote: Complete our Custom Vacuum Chamber form and select the options you require for a formal quote
- Talk to an Expert: Get project design assistance through our Contact form or call us directly at 800-465-1004