Oil Mist Eliminators (OME) prevent oil mist from escaping through the vacuum pump exhaust. Tested for the lowest aerosol concentrations in the industry, our oil mist eliminators are ideal for applications requiring long pump down times or high operating pressures. Available in vacuum flange sizes from NW 16 to NW 40, and flow rates from 10 to 125 CFM, our oil mist eliminators are constructed of durable steel and feature easy filter replacement. Choose from our standard selection or customize your connection size, materials and CFM ratings.
- Capture blower exhaust oil mist
- Avoid environmental contamination
- Capture oil fog, mist, or smoke from exhaust on oil-flooded vacuum pumps
- Reduce maintenance costs and extend pump life
- Industrial vacuum processes
- Vacuum freeze drying, outgassing, coating
- Leak detection and semiconductor
- Autoclaving, sterilization
- Refrigeration and air conditioning evacuation
Use our Oil Mist Eliminator request form to get a quote, or order direct from our Online Store!
|PART #||TYPE||DESCRIPTION||PURCHASE ONLINE|
|LOME20025||Compact||NW25 - 10 CFM||Shop Online!|
|LOME40040||High-Capacity||NW40 - 50 CFM||Shop Online!|
|LOME70040||High-Capacity||NW40 - 125 CFM||Shop Online!|
|LOME80025||Two-Stage||NW25 - 15 CFM||Shop Online!|