Clear Acrylic Vacuum Chambers are available in both cylindrical and cubic configurations—each offering both top loading or front loading capability. Clear acrylic vacuum chambers can achieve vacuum performance down to 0.1 Torr.
- Helium leak testing of every chamber with leak rates guaranteed to less than 10-8 atm-cc/sec.
- Certificate of Conformance to verify chamber is capable of full vacuum with a reported helium leak rate
- Designs that include ports that will not crack or leak over time
- FEA analysis on every chamber to guarantee chamber is structurally sound for full vacuum
Select a series below for more details or use our Clear Vacuum Chamber Configurator to select one of our standard clear chambers for quoting.
Standard chamber specifications
|SERIES CC||SERIES VC||SERIES HC|
|Cube: Top-loading or side-loading|
12" and 20" Cube
|Vertical Cylindrical: Top-loading|
Diameter: 8", 12" and 18"
Height: 12" and 18"
Diameter: 12" and 18"
Height: 12" and 18"
|MATERIAL||Clear Acrylic||Clear Acrylic||Clear Acrylic|
|LID/DOOR||Removable or Hinged||Removable or Hinged||Hinged|
|VACUUM RATING||0.1 Torr, 29.9inHg||0.1 Torr, 29.9inHg||0.1 Torr, 29.9inHg|
|PORTS||(3) Vacuum, Vent and Gauge||(3) Vacuum, Vent and Gauge||(3) Vacuum, Vent and Gauge|
|VALVES||(2) Ball Valves for Vacuum and Vent Ports||(2) Ball Valves for Vacuum and Vent Ports||(2) Ball Valves for Vacuum and Vent Ports|
|GAUGE||(1) 0-30" Dial Vacuum Gauge||(1) 0-30" Dial Vacuum Gauge||(1) 0-30" Dial Vacuum Gauge|
Custom Options such as additional ports, feedthroughs, viewports, shelving, lighting, and integration with vacuum accessories can be quoted upon request. Click here to learn more about these and other options.
Custom chamber QUOTe requests
- Custom Vacuum Chamber: Complete our Custom Chamber form—select the options you require and submit for a formal quotation
- Project Design Assistance: Use our Contact form or contact us directly at 800-465-1004