Easy Installation and Maintenance
Designed for simple operation and easy maintenance, LACO's Dry Ice Cold Traps are ideal for vacuum applications requiring the removal of condensable vapors, or where the use of a liquid nitrogen trap is not practical. Offset inlet and outlet ports for ease of installation and a removable well makes for convenient cleaning and refilling.
Our dry ice traps remove water and solvents and protect oil-sealed vacuum pumps and critical vacuum equipment. Utilizing a dry ice and alcohol slurry, our dry ice traps cool to -75 °C, trapping most volatile materials.
- Protects vacuum pumps and critical vacuum equipment
- Easy defrost, cleaning and refilling
- Clear acrylic lid to monitor condensation during operation
- Offset inlet and outlet ports for ease of installation
- Cools to -75 °C
- Holding time: approximately 12 hours (depending on vacuum throughput)
- 304 stainless steel housing with electropolished finish
- Clear acrylic plastic viewing ring and lid
- Offset inlet and outlet ports
- Removable cold well allows for inlet and outlet vacuum lines to remain connected
- Adaptors available to 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ hose connections to meet all your installation needs
- NW 25 or NW 40 port versions
- Custom ports such as NW 16 and conflat flanges are available upon request
Contact us for a quote, or order direct from our Online Store!
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||PURCHASE ONLINE|
|LIT-10025||Offset Inline Dry Ice Trap (NW 25)||Shop Online!|
|LIT-10040||Offset Inline Dry Ice Trap (NW 40)||Shop Online!|
|LMSA91174S||Stainless Steel Ring Upgrade Adder||Shop Online!|