A VH Series Vacuum Chamber is the essential building blocks of any vacuum system, we offer an unparalleled range of high vacuum chambers featuring vacuum levels down to 10-7 Torr. With both standard models and custom systems available, our applications engineers will ensure that your vacuum chamber, its options, and accessories work together for optimal performance in your application. Choose from standard chambers below or request a custom chamber from our Custom Vacuum Chamber Request Form.
- Stainless steel body and lid with glass bead blast finish with options for #4 grain polish or E-polish
- Vertical cylindrical, top-loading design
- Removable or hinged lid configuration
- Flat bottom
- Vacuum Rating: down to 10-6 Torr with bead blast finish or 10-7 torr and below with #4 grain or Electropolishing
- Ports: NW 16, NW 25 or NW 40 vacuum, vent and gauge ports
- Body and Lid Material: 304 stainless steel
Ideal for a variety of general vacuum applications including altitude and space simulation, gas and materials analysis, materials research and processing, vacuum metallurgy and joining techniques, product and environmental testing and many lab applications.
- Chamber heights can be customized up to 84"
- Lids also available in acrylic or aluminum. Standard is 304 SS.
- Port locations can be customized
- L-Gasket seals also available in viton and silicon
- O-ring lid seals in viton or silicon
Additional ports including the following types and sizes:
- NPT: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1" etc. (Half Couplings or Full Couplings)
- NW or KF: NW 16, NW 25, NW 40, NW 50 etc.
- ISO 63, ISO 80, ISO 100, ISO 160, ISO 200 etc.
- CF 1.33", CF 2-3/4", CF 3.5", CF 4.5", CF 6", CF 8" etc.
- Other: Swagelok Compression, VCR, ASA Flanged, Tube, O-ring Compression